November 24, 2010

Upcoming Reviews

Dear rock 'n' fuckin' rollers,

It's been a great start. The review of Taste's first album got around 500 hits so far - not bad for a blog that's just kickin' through the door.

I've been jamming Cactus' One Way... Or Another everywhere. The review's coming together. I realize I'm moving at a turtle's pace, where I should've had at least three reviews up by now. But that's 'cause I'm working with the designers and coming up with ideas to get this blog looking good. I'm also organizing all my music to plan out for the next few weeks.

Here are some of the bands you might read about on The Dead Notes in the next few weeks:

I've been talking to a few of the boys, and we've been thinking about pushing The Dead Notes to include sub-culture commentary and criticisms of modern music. I know a lot of people would be interested, but I'm guessing not too many of you are patient enough to read through a 2,000 word article. (Which is why I'm also cutting down the length of the reviews). Anyway, you might see some posts by my buddy Trip Loon sometime in the near future.

Rock 'n' roll!

1 comment:

  1. I'll read 2000 words if you ever get around to writing them ;)

    ReplyDelete