January 24, 2011

Update 01/24/11

I realize the group's moving at a turtle's pace, but you know the story of the turtle and the hare right? Don't worry, soon enough this blog is going to kick even more ass than it already does.

Trip Loon is going to be posting his first article any time now. This guy has some serious insights on rock 'n' roll. If you don't know who he is, get acquainted.

I've been listening to Leaf Hound's first album "Growers of Mushrooms." I'm going to put up a review in the next week or two, so stick around. And if you wanna know what's going on with the blog, and the inevitable migration to a full-on website sometime this year, then follow me on Twitter. I'm always rambling on about what's happening.

If you've got any music we should be aware of, let me know on Twitter, or post the artist and album in a comment here.

Here's a bitchin' tune to keep you going until the next post.

Guts by Budgie


Rock 'n' roll you sick animals!

No comments:

Post a Comment